On-line registrations should open on March 15, 2017
From 5th July
(Academic or Industrial)
* Services provided are mentioned all taxes included (VAT at 20%).
Please note that any communication must end up in a registration. In case you are co-author of several accepted papers, please check that one different author is registered for each paper.
The conference fee includes:
- the access to the conference rooms (Regular sessions, Tutorials and Workshops)
- the access to the industrial exhibition hall
- the conference proceedings
- the coffee breaks and refreshments
- the lunches on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
If you have any question regarding registrations, please contact us :
Conference Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org
EXCERPT OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Registrations must be paid prior to admission to the conference.
- Registration is considered effective upon confirmation of payment by the Conference Secretariat and if not cancelled before July 17th, 2017.
- If your payment has not been received before the conference, you are strongly advised to bring a copy of the bank transfer order with you to avoid delay when registering at the desk. If your payment has not been made, you will be requested to pay in cash, by credit card upon arrival.
- Cancellations have to be notified in written by signed letter before July 17th, 2017 and sent by postal mail, email or fax to the Conference Secretariat. For any cancellation received before July 17th, 2017, the registration fee will be reimbursed less 200 € for administrative expenses. Past this date, no refund will be made. Please note that no refund of registration fee will be made to authors who have published a paper in the ESREF 2017 special issue of Microelectronics Reliability.
- Payments must be made either:
- by cheque to ADERA (in Euros) - For French organizations only.
- by bank transfer (in Euros - net of any bank charges).
Please forward a copy of the bank transfer with the name of the participant to the Conference Secretariat.
- By credit card (MASTER or VISA or EUROCARD) via our on-line secure website.
- By purchase order - For French organizations only.
VISA LETTER ENQUIRY
All participants who need a Visa Confirmation Letter are requested to send an email providing information below to esref@adera with the subject "ESREF 2017 - Confirmation letter for VISA application". Please note, that visa application letters will be sent only after your registration is completed.
Date of Birth
Date of Expiry
Date of Issue
Place of Issue